Return and Refund Policy
(There are no returns or refunds on services rendered)
Delivery Methods and Timing
We do not ship anything, customer delivery method is instant when they pick up their car.
Your use of the Site(s) indicates that you consent to this Policy. Please read this Policy carefully to understand Freeway Motors’ practices regarding your Information. If you do not agree to this Policy, do not access or use the Sites. Freeway Motors reserves the right to make changes to this Policy from time to time at its sole discretion. You are subject to the current version of this Policy at the time of your use.
This Policy applies to information Freeway Motors collects on or through the Sites. It does not apply to information collected by Freeway Motors offline or through any other means, including on other websites operated by Freeway Motors or third parties.
Freeway Motors engages third-party service providers who may operate domains or applications accessible through the Sites. Any information collected through such third-party domains or applications may be subject to the privacy policies of the third-party operators, which may employ different data collection, use, disclosure, and security procedures than Freeway Motors employs. Freeway Motors is not responsible for the content or practices, including privacy-related practices, of non-Freeway Motors web sites accessible through the Sites.
Types of Information that Freeway Motors Collects
Freeway Motors collects several types of information from and about users of the Sites, including:
- Information that can be used to identify you personally, which may include your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, other contact information, your vehicle information, and financial information (“Personal Information”);
- Information that relates to you but does not identify you individually (“Non-Personal Information”). Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively “Information.”
How Freeway Motors Collects Information
The information Freeway Motors collects on or through the Sites may include:
- Information collected directly from you or provided by you when you access the Site.
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through the Sites.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on or through the Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Sites and requesting services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact Freeway Motors.
- Your responses to surveys that Freeway Motors might ask you to complete.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Sites and of the fulfillment of your requests and orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Sites.
- Your search queries on the Sites.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Details of your visits to the Sites, which may include traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the pages or content that you access and use on the Sites.
- Information about your interaction with the Sites over time, including the frequency of your visits to the Sites or your transactions through the Sites.
The technologies Freeway Motors uses for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
How Your Information is Used
Freeway Motors uses the Information that it collects about you or that you provide as described in this Policy, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Sites and its content and services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or Services that you request from Freeway Motors.
- To measure your interaction with the Sites.
- To record and support your participation in the activities you select.
- To keep you informed about upcoming events and other matters that Freeway Motors may believe is of interest to you.
- To provide opportunities for you to evaluate the Sites and Services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Sites.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out Freeway Motors’ obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Freeway Motors, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about change to the Sites or any content or services offered or provided through the Sites.
- In any other way Freeway Motors may describe when you provide the information.
- To estimate Freeway Motors’ audience size and usage patterns.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to the Sites.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
Freeway Motors may disclose Personal Information that it collects or that you provide as described in this Policy:
- To its subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties Freeway Motors uses to support the Sites and its business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which Freeway Motors discloses it to them;
- To a successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Freeway Motors' assets in which Personal Information held by Freeway Motors about its Site users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by Freeway Motors when you provide the information;
- With your consent.
Freeway Motors may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If Freeway Motors believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Freeway Motors, or of others.
Freeway Motors may disclose Non-Personal Information about you to third parties without notice or restriction except as specifically provided in this Policy.
Your Choices with Respect to Your Information
Freeway Motors recognizes and appreciates the importance of responsible use of information collected on this site. Freeway Motors provides or directs you to the following mechanisms to give you control over your information:
- Promotional Offers or Activity Notifications from Freeway Motors. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Freeway Motors to promote its products or services, or to provide you with automatic notifications related to activity on the Sites, you can opt-out by contacting Freeway Motors at email@example.com and making the request.
Please note that if you provide Freeway Motors with inconsistent privacy references (for example, by indicating on one occasion that Freeway Motors may share your contact information with third parties and indicating on another occasion that it may not), Freeway Motors cannot guarantee that your most recent privacy preference will be honored.
Some browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (DNT) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Sites do not respond to DNT signals.
Updating Your Contact Information
To access and correct your contact information, contact Freeway Motors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freeway Motors takes reasonable steps to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where Freeway Motors has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Freeway Motors cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to the Sites. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. Freeway Motors is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites.
Changes to This Policy
It is Freeway Motors’ policy to post any changes to this Policy on this page. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the page. You are responsible for ensuring Freeway Motors has an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting the Sites and this Policy to check for any changes.
Questions or Comments
If you have questions or comments about this Policy and Freeway Motors’ privacy practices, please contact Freeway Motors at email@example.com.